At 1031 Equity Exchange, LLC, our primary goal is to help our clients reap the tax benefits of a 1031 Exchange. Whether you are a seasoned investor or looking to execute your first tax-deferred exchange, our experienced team of investors and commercial real estate brokers stand ready to assist you in any capacity.
1031 Equity Exchange, LLC provides Asset Management services to investors looking to accumulate equity and preserve it through multiple 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges. Our Asset Management services allow investors to enjoy the tax benefits of owning Commercial Real Estate without having to worry about their investments.
If we represent the Buyer in the purchase of a replacement property, we are usually familiar with all of the facts related to that investment. However, once we are hired to manage the asset, we perform a complete and thorough analysis of the subject property as follows:
- Perform a careful review of all existing leases to determine increases, unpaid share of expenses and lease negotiation renewals.
- Perform a professional measuring of the building to determine common area load factors.
- Allocate the necessary budget for improvements to attract new tenants and increase occupancy to full capacity.
- Negotiate with subcontractors and supervise the completion of all necessary improvements.
- Plan an accelerated marketing campaign to lease all vacant space and increase Operating Income.
- Analyze expenses to eliminate waste and increase Net Operating Income.
A key component of property management is asset repositioning. Once the property is stabilized, we make any necessary improvements to increase its occupancy, cap rate and value. From attracting new tenants to general contracting work, our team is fully capable of repositioning your property. Once the property has been optimized for profit, it can either be retained for a high return on investment or become a candidate for another 1031 Exchange.